luni, 16 martie 2009
So I've found myself hooked on QAF...all over again. XD Sis has been watching the series from the start these past couple of weeks, cuz she hasn't seen the whole thing from the start and I got her curious (*feels proud* XP). So, inevitably, I got pulled on the bandwagon and got back on the ride right along with her. Which, despite the fact that I've already finished the series like, quite a while ago, is pretty refreshing. I'm re-watching most of the important episodes or scenes all over again with sis and it's actually a nice surprise how excited I still am about the series, even after so much time since I saw the seasons that she's currently watching. It's like I'm falling in love with the story and the characters all over again, re-living the excitement and the suspense of certain plot twists and getting bitten by the bug for the umpteenth time and by God, it's all so fabulously divine! XD *giggles in a very Emmett-y fashion* I'm having such a great time again! And one of the bests things is that sis, who was initially kind of reluctant to view gay men and women the same way that I did back then, is now kind of having a change of mind. :D

Of course, as a side dish to all of this is the fact that she has now started collecting the soundtrack and we've been listening to our most beloved songs on and on for the past couple of days and trying to pin-point the scenes that went with each song and swooning over the characters in each scene (mainly Brian and Justin, like duh! <333). =)) lol And also, the Local QAF Quote-reciting Contest is now being held daily, at random hours of the day (and sometimes night), with disastrous repercussions in the form of instant mad fits of fangirly giggling and even more sessions of crazy swooning (mainly over Brian and Justin, like duh <333). But as one certain famous playwright once said, "all's well when it ends in QAF", right? XD So all's well.

Also, I've finished the batch of "Skins" and "House MD" that Irina gave me over the weekend and I just wanna say this: Chris and Maxxy are just the absolutest fucking sweetest things since chocolate on a bucket, yeah? <333 Honestly, "Skins" is a MUST SEE. Like, pronto. Sis agrees. XP
And House...I just -- I rest my case here. XD House is simply beyond words. Like seriously. That man can make a fucking cane look fucking sexy, for real. Good thing Irina's got ample supplies still to deliver, so I'm packed full for a while. :D *showers luv on the girl for being my own personal dealer <3*

Now I should go grab some shut eye, but not before I sign off with the latest finding in the QAF section, one certain music video that I think you're going to like. Enjoy and good night! ^_^


Posted by Nana at 00:22 |

1 Comments:

At 16 martie 2009 la 15:42, Anonymous Anonim said........
gosh, you should make a common post from time to time, just to spare me the clicking, you and your sis.